Ingredients for Gullac Recipe
- 10 leaves
- 1,5 liters of milk
- 2 cups of sugar
- Drawn walnuts
- 2 tablespoons of rose water (optional)
For the above:
- File Peanut
How to Make Gullac?
- Heat the milk, sugar by taking it in the pot, melt the sugars completely.
- The milk is allowed to warm to room temperature.
- If the milk boils your dessert is dough so it should be in a way not to burn the hand and then lay the dessert on the tray.
- We put a deep tray on the top with the bright part of the rose leaf.
- We pour a couple of scoops of milk on each side.
- Let’s repeat the same process for five roses, and wipe the walnut to this layer after wetting the 5th layer and we lay the leaves of the other roses soaked in the same way.
- Let’s take the remaining sugared milk up to a glass of water.
- Add 2 tablespoons of rose water and hover over the dessert.
- Keep the dessert in the fridge.
- After resting for at least 2-3 hours, you can serve it by decorating it on request.