This Instant Pot apple crisp recipe is amazing! Tastes like copycat Cracker Barrel baked apples we love but made in less than 20 minutes total. Warm cinnamon apples coated with a ooey gooey brown sugar glaze your family will go crazy over for sure. Try this homemade pressure cooker fruit dessert this week! #instantpot #pressurecooker
- 5 medium sized apples, peeled and chopped into chunks
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 4 tbsp butter
- 3/4 cup old fashioned rolled oats
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Place apples on the bottom of your Instant Pot. Sprinkle with cinnamon and nutmeg. Top with water and maple syrup.
- Melt the butter. In a small bowl, mix together melted butter, oats, flour, brown sugar and salt. Drop by the spoonful on top of the apples.
- Secure the lid on the instant pot. Use the manual setting, and cook on high pressure for 8 minutes.
- Use a natural release. Let sit for a few minutes, the sauce will thicken.
- Serve warm and maybe top with vanilla ice cream.