Ingredients for Kunefe Recipe
- 250 grams of wire slimming
- 150 gr salted künefe cheese
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon molasses
- 2 cups of water
- 2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
For the above;
- Powdered pistachios
- Milk cream or ice cream (optional)
How to Make Kunefe?
- First, the syrup is prepared. For sherbet, water and sugar are left in a pot and left to boil. (It is mixed occasionally so as not to hold the sherbet.)
- When the syrup starts to boil, 1 teaspoon of lemon juice is added and boiled for a further 10-15 minutes and the syrup is left to cool.
- For Künefe, the butter is left to melt in low heat.
- Melting butter is taken aside.
- Do not use this water if the butter will be under the butter after freezing.
- Lightly frozen butter is added to the consistency of the custard by adding 1 teaspoon molasses.
- If not, the aluminum or teflon ceiling is lubricated with a mixture of molten oil.
- Kadayıf wire wire is separated by lint.
- Then cut the knife 1 cm thick into two pieces.
- A part of the kadayif that we separate is laid to the bottom of the greased tray so that there is no gap between them.
- Grated cheeses spread over the kadayif.
- The other kadayif is closed so that there is no gap on the cheese.
- The edges are trimmed and pressed onto another tray with under or hand.
- Make sure that there are no gaps between pressing firmly.
- Cook in the lowest heat by turning the tray over the cooker.
- When you are sure that the gold is completely red, the tray is inverted onto a plate or tray and the inside of the second tray is also lubricated to the other side to cook.
- The künefe is placed on the tray and the fried portion is placed on top. Thus, both sides will be red.
- It is poured from the edge of the sherbet. It is served with pistachio nuts or skimmed milk.
- Enjoy your meal.