Ingredients for Mosaic Cake Recipe
- 300 gram petibor biscuit
- 1 glass of water Milk
- 3 tablespoons cocoa
- 5 tablespoons of sugar
- 3 tablespoons melted butter / margarine
- 1 cup walnut or nuts (optional)
How to Make Mosaic Cake?
- For the mosaic cake, we break the biscuits first and pay attention not to crumble while breaking.
- We’re melting margarine in a frying pan.
- We add the melting margarine, milk, sugar and all other ingredients onto the biscuits. Optionally, hazelnuts can be used instead of walnuts.
- Then we mix well and pour the mixture between the stretch foil and give it the shape of the roll by hand, or if you have a long thin cup, you can place it inside it and it becomes more smooth.
- Before serving, we leave it in the freezer for 2-3 hours.
- Then we serve by slicing.