Recipes that will blow your mind! Church cheeaecake
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup finely chopped walnuts
- 2/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup cold butter
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, walnuts, brown sugar and salt; cut in butter until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Set half aside; press remaining crumb mixture onto the bottom of a greased 13×9-in. baking pan. Bake at 350° for 10-15 minutes or until lightly browned.
- In a large bowl, beat filling ingredients until smooth; pour over crust. Sprinkle with reserved crumb mixture.
- Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack for 1 hour. Store in the refrigerator.
1 piece: 233 calories, 14g fat (7g saturated fat), 50mg cholesterol, 165mg sodium, 23g carbohydrate (13g sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein.