CROCK POT WHITE QUESO DIP
Crock Pot White Queso Dip is made with Velveeta queso blanco, milk, butter, diced green chilies, jalapeños, taco seasoning and garlic. It’s the ultimate party dip! This Crock Pot White Queso Dip tastes just like what you get at your favorite Mexican restaurant. But if I can brag just a bit – I think it tastes even better!
WHAT DO I SERVE WITH CROCK POT WHITE QUESO DIP?
CAN I ADD MEAT TO QUESO DIP?
Of course! Cooked and crumbled ground beef, chorizo or spicy sausage are all great additions if you want to “beef” up this recipe! Also, if you love this recipe, you should try my unique MEXICAN 7-LAYER DIP!
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
VELVEETA queso blanco
diced green chilies
tortilla chips, for serving
HOW TO MAKE CROCK POT WHITE QUESO DIP?
- 2 lbs VELVEETA queso blanco cheese
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 (4 oz) can diced green chilies, undrained
- 2 tbsp diced pickled jalapeños
- 1/2 tsp taco seasoning
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- Cut cheese into cubes then place into a mini slow cooker.
- Pour in milk and add butter.
- Pour in can of undrained, diced green chiles.
- Finely chop jalapeno peppers and add to slow cooker.
- Add in taco seasoning and garlic powder.
- Give it all a gentle stir and put the lid on.
- Turn it on low for about 2 hours.
- Stir occasionally. Then serve.