Ingredients for Water Pastry Recipe
- 1 kg of flour
- 1 glass of water Milk
- 3 eggs
- 400 g fat free cheese
- Half pot hot water
- 6 tablespoons of butter
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 – 4 branches of parsley
How to Make Water Pastry?
- We start from the dough to the construction of the water pastry. Break 3 eggs for 1 kilo of flour in a mixing bowl. Then add 1 teaspoon of salt with 1 cup of milk and knead for 5 minutes. The dough has to come up with an ear lobe.
- Divide the dough into thick, equal parts. Then roll these slices in your hand. Open the dough as thin as possible. Open one of the dough you have opened and yufka bake tray to hang from the edge of the cool. Divide the other yufs that you open. If you want to prepare the dough without sticking to the surface of the dough you can sprinkle flour.
- The order came from the process, which also gave the name of the water pastry. Fill and boil hot water up to half of a wide and deep pan for this.
- Dump the dough into the boiling water. Boil and soften the cups for 2 minutes. Take care not to spread the dough. Remove the soft doughs from the water and put them in the cold water you put in a bowl and let them cool down. Then drain the water by placing it in a strainer. In all these processes, the most important thing is that the dough is not dispersed.
- After we prepare the yuf, we can start making the inner stuff of the pastry. Contrary to the yufka, the interior material of the classic water pastry is very simple to make. All you have to do is fine-cut the finely finely chopped 3 to 4 sprigs of parsley. Mix the parsley with cheese to prepare the internal mortar.
- Now we’re gonna stack up the yufs and put them in your pie. Melt 6 tablespoons butter in a bowl. First grease the oven we put in the oven. Then start halfway up the half of the dough that you divide into the baking tray. Move the melted butter in each layer. When the half is finished, sprinkle the inner mortar and continue with the remaining doughs with butter. When this is done, take up the overflowing parts of the bottom and close the upper side and lubricate again.
- We put the tray in the oven that was preheated to 160 degrees. We keep baked in the oven for 30 minutes until it is red. Remove the oven from the oven and bake for a short time. Enjoy your meal.